What information do we collect?
• When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How do we use your information?
• To personalize your site experience.
• To allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send you the e-mail Newsletters, if requested.
How do we protect visitor information?
• We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. It is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems.
• We are required to keep the information confidential.
• When you place orders or access your personal information, the transaction is routed through a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This is encrypted into our database to be accessed as stated above.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
• We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identifiable information unless we provide you advance notice, except as described below.
• The term "outside parties" does not include us. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating the website, conducting business or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
• We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies or protect our or others' rights, property or safety.
How can you opt-out, modify or remove information you have provided to us?
• To opt-out from receiving the Newsletters:
Under Contact Us, please send us a message stating you wish to opt-out from receiving the Newsletters.
• To modify your information:
Sign In to your Account. Edit the information needed and select Submit.
• To remove your information:
To remove all of your online Account information from our database, Sign In to your Account. Remove your Shipping Addresses, Billing Addresses & Payment Information. Select Submit.
By subscribing to itsinthebagboutique text notifications, you agree to receive automated marketing text messages from us about our products and services at the phone number you provided when you subscribed, and that the messages may be sent via automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Message frequency is recurring. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Message and data rates may apply. Reply STOP, STOPALL, UNSUBSCRIBE, CANCEL, END, QUIT to opt-out and HELP for customer support. You may receive an additional text message confirming your decision to opt-out. You understand and agree that attempting to opt-out by any means other than texting the opt-out commands above is not a reasonable means of opting out.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com.