Gun Owners Share Why They Carry a Firearm
Why Do Some Men and Women Choose to Carry a Gun?
Gun owners, especially females, are regularly presented with this particular question.
Here are some of their responses.
- I carry a firearm to protect myself from possible harm. I’m empowered. I am equal as any man. I am a girl.
- I carry everywhere I go because in the world with the evil that’s in it… you never know when your life may be in danger.
- The average police response time -10 mins. Average time of interaction between criminal and victim -90 seconds. This is what I own a gun.
- There’s a secret compartment in my purse where I carry my gun. I will never be a victim again.
- I legally carry a firearm on me all the time because it’s my responsibility to protect my kids if the situation comes up.
- I’m a women and I carry a gun because I refuse to be a victim.
- I took the personal oath of being a gun owner and an American to protect those around me. I would sacrifice my life to save a stranger in the time of danger.
- My ccw license came in finally. I feel so much safer being able to legally carry a firearm on me.
- You rely on cops and good faith to protect your family. I rely on my guns and dogs to protect mine.
- I carry not because I am evil… but because I have lived long enough to know that evil in the world
Find more anonymous gun owner confessions on The Blaze click here. To shop for a concealed carry purse, handbag or gun holster purse be sure to visit IT'S in the BAG Boutique. Your one stop place to stay protected and fashionable.
Tell me why you carry a gun?
How do you carry?
Ladies, here are some popular concealed carry purses!
- Diana West