Saddler’s Preservative Leather Care
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Saddler’s preservative protects new leather, restores used and neglected leather. It gives your leather added protection and helps eliminate scratches and blemishes. Keep your leather looking newer longer with Saddler’s preservative.
First clean leather with Saddler’s TLC. Use preservative like hand cream: too much will make the leather sticky. Sticky leather will attract dirt. Used leather may need two coats. Let the first coat soak in overnight before adding the second coat. Buff with soft brush or cloth.
- Added protection against stains and weather
- Helps eliminate scratches and blemishes
- Keeps your leather looking newer longer
- Use sparing, a little goes a long way
- Beeswax makes it water resistant
- Soften leather quickly and give it a protective coat
- Not recommended for suede leather